- For Sale
130 N Lakewalk Dr Palm Coast, FL 32137 Get directions$125,000 $6/Sq. ft.
- MLS# 1059975
- Listed 3 Months Ago
Time to Build. This 95' wide lot is one of the wider lake lots in Palm Coast Plantation, so your building possibilities are endless. With the lake behind you , pond on your right, and conservation across the street, this lot is a must have. This intracoastal gated community offers a clubhouse with social room, fitness center, tennis courts, pool, playground, shuffle board, sidewalks, underground utilities, walking trails, 2 storage areas for your boat and RV plus more. Relax in the Intracoastal pavilion and watch the boats sail by or fish from the community dock. No build time requirement. Buy now and Build later. What are you waiting for...
- Lot Size Acres: 0.51
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 22216
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: 462
- Association Fee Frequency: Quarterly
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 154
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Flagler
- Directions: ST Rd 100 or PCP to Colbert LN to Palm Coast Plantation. Through main gate then make RT on Emerald Lake, RT on Lakewalk
- Source Property Type: Single Family Lot
- Area: 60 - Palm Coast
- Source Neighborhood: Palm Coast Plantation
- Parcel Number: 27-11-31-4892-00000-0120
- Subdivision: Palm Coast Plantation
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 22041.00
|7||Old Kings Elementary School||PK-6||3.2 mi|
|6||Indian Trails Middle School||7-8||7.2 mi|
|5||Matanzas High School||9-12||7.3 mi|
|NA||St Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Private School||PK-8||5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 130 N Lakewalk Dr
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.